Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Marriage Prayers


For those who read this and don’t know, I got married in August.  God has created something beautiful and blessed me greatly.  I love my husband dearly and I pray that we can continue to live in God’s will everyday.  I have grown so much in my faith during this time of knowing Matt.  I know God will continue to grow me in ways I probably can’t even imagine.  Matt and I covet your prayers.  Neither of us knows what in the world we are doing, but we know we need to follow God and we seek his will everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Always!! I love you two so much! And I LOVE seeing both of your faiths (faiths? faith? whatever ;) grow and come alive more through your relationship with each other -- and shown on these blogs! God is sooo good! :)

    ReplyDelete