Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In the Beginning...

I wanted to start this out with giving a little background about myself and telling why I wanted to begin this blog.  I’ve never seriously considered blogging until really recently because (other than elementary school when I loved to write stories) I’ve never really been much of a writer.  I LOVE to journal but sometimes I have a hard time expressing my feelings through words.  So why in the world would I start a blog?!  I admit at first it just kind of sounded like fun because a couple of my friends do it and it is a wonderful way to record memories or keep track of stories that a person may want to tell.  But then over the last few weeks it’s been more than that.  I have felt almost led to begin this blog to tell the stories of how God is at work in my life through other people and circumstances, and things I read.  He is making things happen in my life and giving me opportunities that are incredible!

About me…I am 20 years old and I am Biology/Biochemistry double major.  I came to college having been raised in the Lutheran church but while in college I truly became on fire for Christ.  Reading has always been a favorite way to pass the time for me.  But I also like taking walks and spending time in nature, cross-stitching, scrapbooking, skiing, and talking with and being with friends. J  My favorite season changes constantly but I do love winter and snow (as crazy as that may sound).  I want to eventually get my MSN (Masters of Science in Nursing) and become a nurse practitioner in a neonatal unit.  I love children and hope to have my own and raise a family someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment